What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small labels of software that are stored on your computer through the browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are Cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, interest, and number of uses of your websites, enabling faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent Cookies - are cookies that are stored at the level of the browser in your access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you do a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies - are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze patterns of web traffic, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies - They allow you to navigate the website and use your applications as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested can not be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - They are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Feature Cookies - They retain user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
- Third-party cookies - Measure application success and third-party advertising effectiveness. They can also be used to customize a widget with user data.
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, in particular by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. You can set cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent certain web services from working properly affecting partially or totally navigation on the website.
All your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible.
The guarantee of the confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our site is important for Confecções Manuela and Pereira.
All personal information regarding members, subscribers, customers or visitors using Manuela and Pereira Confections will be treated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law of October 26, 1998 (Law no. 67/98).
The personal information collected may include your name, email address, telephone number and / or mobile phone number and / or others.